What I'm Watching:

Latest Video:

Only took three years but...

I have finally finished Spiderman: Web of Shadows. For those of you that don't know, it's a game for the XBOX 360 and it came out forever ago. I got it as a Christmas gift 3 X-mas' ago yet I hadn't even come close to finishing. So finally, 2 years 4 months and 6 days later, I have completed it. Being that the first half of the game was completed two years prior to finishing the second half, my memory is foggy on it so I can see myself revisiting this much sooner than later. Since I took the Red path (good guy) I'll probably take the Black suit path next time. It changes the ending so that'll be interesting. In fact, I think there are several endings.

Earlier in the day I had beaten Red Dead Redemption, a game I've owned since last May. That means it's been nearly a year from start to finish. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. The game was pretty enjoyable and one I can see myself revisiting far down the road. For those that don't want any spoilers on the game then skip the remainder of this paragraph. The ending was quite great though one of my idiot friends spoiled it for me so I'm curious as to how it would be without prior knowledge. Even knowing what was going to happen it was quite shocking to see. Also a tad annoying since I know I could have killed those guys by just going around the side of the barn. But I understand that it had to be done. Pretty epic ending if you ask me. Hopefully they do a sequel and soon. Screw LA Noire and GTA, I want me some Red Dead!

This lack of finishing games has been a pretty common occurrence for me when it comes to practically anything. I like the beginning of things, but I'm not a huge fan of the end. Some may consider it a character flaw but I see it as one of the many things that makes me human.

Also, I'm just really lazy.

No comments:

Featured Post

The Crimson Summer - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Synopsis: Summers at Camp Watanka are never easy. The buildings are dilapidated and the heat can be scorching, but for the teenage cam...